Discover more from CoronaWise
Don't Be A Sucker: Think for Yourself
Propaganda, Homecoming Unity Rally, RFK & False Accusations of Anti-Semitism
Parallel Universes: A Tale of Two Rallies
After the January 23 DC “Defeat the Mandates” peaceful homecoming unity rally, 5 friends who were not theretold me that RFK, Jr. made anti-Semitic remarks, that there was lots of anti-Semitic signage and sentiment, and that there were Proud Boys and Trump flags. Two knew it was propaganda. The others believed it. By sheer coincidence, the two who knew it was propaganda were in a course with me on “Propaganda and Critical Thinking” with Mark Crispin Miller.
The entire, amazing, inspiring, brilliant 4-hour rally was tragically reduced to one sentence. Kennedy used the extreme example the ability of few to escape totalitarian regimes as a contrast to plans for 100% inescapable electronic surveillance, addressed in more detail below. Most people have no context for the deeper, subtle and logical meaning of his unfortunate, unintentionally provocative, emotional reference to Ann Frank, which was taken out of context blown out of proportion to the exclusion of all else.
In the rally that I attended from beginning to end, I saw no anti-Semitic signs. I have studied anti-Semitism, generational transmission of trauma and resilience of Holocaust survivors, and visited the Ann Frank House in Amsterdam. Anti-Semitism didn’t cross my mind all day.
Having been accused of being in denial of all the documented, pervasive anti-Semitism throughout this crowd, I surveyed everyone one I knew who attended the rally. 100% witnessed 0 anti-Semitism. It never crossed anyone’s mind all day.
There were a few anti-Biden signs and “Don’t’ Tread on Me” flags. There were a few Trump supporters and a few brief “lock him up” chants (referring to Fauci and Gates, who deserve to be tried in a court of law) that fizzled out. The spirit of the day was so transcendent that it superseded any partisan elements.
It was one of the most profound, thoughtful, dignified, intelligent, coherent lineup of speakers that I have ever heard since I began marching against the Viet Nam war. The organizers and speakers effectively framed this rally as one of unity, peace and homecoming. The tone throughout the crowd and the speeches was peaceful, unifying, compassionate, respectful, post-partisan, committed to independent science, physical and social healing, truth and justice. There was not one hint of party sentiment. This is an important model for us of true unity necessary to meet this challenge.
It began with courageous, independent, devoted doctors who developed successful early treatment protocols for Covid that have prevented hospitalizations and deaths. Many of them have been censored, fired, and had their licenses removed. There were nurses, scientists, people injured and bereaved by Covid shots, fire fighters, religious leaders and others.
Don’t Let Propaganda Win
A seemingly successful propaganda campaign completely distorted what actually happened. Some who did not attend and refuse to watch the video are absolutely certain about that which they did not experience. “My mind is made up. Don’t confuse me with the facts.”
It is an old tactic to distort and hijack the message, to divide and conquer, to pit us against each other, to discredit the movement, sabotage the cause and to divert attention from the real issues.
We need critical thinking now more than ever. Don’t let yourself be manipulated and told what to believe.
If you want a basis in reality, you may watch all 4 hours or my few selected highlights, or you can randomly listen and judge for yourself.
Some of my favorites were
JP Sears @ 52:40
Aaron Kheriaty @ 1:48
Peter McCullough 1:15
Robert Malone @ 1:53
Joel Wallskog @ 2:16
Music Video for “Vaccine” Injured
Kyle Warner 2:26
Steve Kirsch @ 2:36
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. @ 2:46
Rabbi Zev Epstein @ 3:29
Christina Parks @ 3:41
Propaganda Playbook Lesson #1
An example of propaganda below follows these rules.
* Take one sentence out of a 28-minute speech completely out of context.
* Tie the fragment to a popular emotionally charged meme – anti-Semitism – while completely missing the precise point of the example
* Claim he said things that he did not say
* Ignore 99.99% of speech elements using documented data points and historical background to build a valid, coherent, solid, irrefutable, credible analysis
* Make baseless, absurd personal attacks on the speaker, RFK, Jr.
* Use superficial, simplistic, concrete, black-and-white, all or nothing thinking
* Don’t think. Mindlessly ignore the fact that it was a poorly chosen, but logical example of an extreme historical situation of rare escapes under totalitarian systems used to contrast an actual new potential threat of total electronic surveillance and control
* Embellish, extrapolate, inflame, outrage and play this image to the hilt in the name of Holocaust survivors that offends actual Holocaust survivors like Vera Sharav, who understand the example and agree with the points
* Ignore the overall messages and every detail of every other speech and 99% of signs carried over the day
* Ignore the people who actually saved lives - doctors, nurses, injured, scientists, firefighter
* Ignore the moral, ethical, spiritual appeals by religious leaders
* Promote it widely across all compromised, captured media
* Don’t expect people to discern and think for themselves.
Example of Propaganda
Substacker James Lyons-Weiler (with whom I am taking an IPAK-Edu course on the Biology of Immunology) wrote about the wildly distorted, propagandized coverage in “CNN Spreads Dangerous Misinformation on Rates of Serious Adverse Events While Spreading Hate Citing CDC, CNN Promulgates Myths on Vaccine Safety & Efficacy - at a Time in Which Americans Have Zero Tolerance for CDC Propaganda”
He refers to a bizarrely written CNN article, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. invokes Nazi Germany in offensive anti-vaccine speech By Sarah Fortinsky and Aileen Graef, CNN, using quotes that were selected, taken out of context that completely ignored 99% of his speech.
Why would so-called journalists write, and why would CNN publish an article in broad daylight that is so obviously, undeniably false that anyone could easily discover that it is entirely fabricated? I guess it is because they usually get away with it and bank on people’s laziness, willful ignorance, gullibility and susceptibility to emotional appeals. We shouldn’t fall for their antics and let them get away with it. Actually, we don’t but a majority of Americans probably do.
What Kennedy actually meant was that the push to mandate “vaccine passports” is not for a benevolent convenience to reward good citizens who got injected in good faith and belief in safety and efficacy. In The Vaccine Passport and the Dynamics of Domination I discuss the process of “mystification,” a plausible misrepresentation of reality in which forms of exploitation are presented as forms of benevolence.
“Vaccine” passports are the means to inescapable electronic surveillance and control that will make it so, as RFK, Jr. correctly claimed, that “no one can run and no one can hide.” This includes electronic currency allowing complete control over one’s pay, travel and purchasing ability. The mechanisms being set in place and potential for enslavement are described by Catherine Austin Fitts and others. This also includes, 415,000 low orbit satellites, including 65,000 from Bill Gates, able to monitor every inch on Earth.
By contrast, in horrific Nazi Germany and other totalitarian systems, a few were able to physically escape.
“I apologize for my reference to Anne Frank, especially to families that suffered the Holocaust horrors,” Kennedy said in a tweet Tuesday morning. “My intention was to use examples of past barbarism to show the perils from new technologies of control. To the extent my remarks caused hurt, I am truly and deeply sorry.”
His apology was necessary for many who understandably misconstrued his actual intention, and for those who presume to speak on behalf of Holocaust survivors, but apparently not for Holocaust survivors themselves and Jews and others who are deeply familiar with the dangers we face and understood the example, even though it was a poor choice.
Jews and Holocaust Survivors Who Get It
Morton Klein, National president of the Zionist of America, a child of Holocaust survivors who lost most of his aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents to the Nazi Holocaust released the following statement:
“ … Kennedy reminded us that cruel totalitarian regimes began with these types of mandates and with censoring opposing positions on critical issues … Kennedy is so deeply concerned that he alluded to the most extreme examples in our history including the monstrous dictatorship under Nazi German. One may disagree where all this may lead, but Kennedys strong concerns were surely not antisemitic.”
Holocaust survivor, Vera Sharav, made comments in Brussels intended for the rally that was disrupted. She said,
Rabbi Michoel Green just posted an urgent plea that it’s “time to atone for the Holocaust by not allowing it to be repeated.” Green admonishes everyone not to obey tyrants’ orders and not to marginalize and persecute minorities. And he tells the Jews: “Don’t repeat the fatal error of blindly heeding your capo betrayers and walking obsequiously like sheep to the slaughter. Wake up NOW.”
In a letter from Holocaust survivors to the International Criminal Court, survivors Vera Sharav, Moshe Brown, and Hillel Handler expressed their concerns over the Covid-19 vaccines, calling for an immediate stop to “this ungodly and criminal medical experiment on humankind.”
Here is another, among many
I recommend the whole letter. Here are excerpts:
The Holocaust survivors stated that immunisation of the entire planet has “never before been accomplished by delivering a synthetic mRNA into the human body. It is a medical experiment to which the Nuremberg Code must be applied…
“We, the survivors of the atrocities committed against humanity during the Second World War… experience a déjà vu that is so horrifying that we rise to shield our fellow humans.”
They also further stressed that vaccine mandates violate the right to voluntary consent under the Nuremberg Code “without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion.”
“If 80 years ago it was the Jews who were demonised as spreaders of infectious diseases, today it is the unvaccinated.”
It is obvious to us that another holocaust of greater magnitude is taking place before our eyes. The majority of the world’s populace do not yet realize what is happening, for magnitude of an organized crime such as this is beyond their scope of experience. We, however, know. We remember the name Josef Mengele. Some of us have personal memories. We experience a déjà vu that is so horrifying that we rise to shield our poor fellow humans. The threatened innocents now include children, and even infants.
It is high time for critical thinking
Critical Thinking Lesson #1
* Don’t Be a Sucker
* Think for yourself
* Question Everything
* Be curious
* Be independent, post-partisan, outside the boxes
* Follow the money and conflicts of interest
* Do not be held back by attachment or a need to believe something
* Do not mistake a part for the whole, consider the entire context
* Discern, differentiate, analyze
* Go to the original source
* Look for evidence
* Be mature enough to change your opinion on the basis of new evidence
* Be willing to be wrong, get beyond your ego
* Know that you don’t know what you don’t know
* Don’t be submissive to authority
* Don’t be naïve
* Realize that are able to recognize propaganda about subjects for which you have direct experience and knowledge and training, but not of subjects you don’t know deeply
* Do not be so arrogant as to feel absolute certainty about something you were told is true
* Before you reject something, you should learn as much as you can about that which you are rejecting (a lesson from one of my best teachers, Yoram Kaufman at the Jung Institute of New York around 1994)
* Be aware of “truthiness,” things that appear to be convincing and true but may not be. Look below the surface, including the molecular level.
* If someone you have known and respected raises questions, take them seriously, do not automatically, mindlessly dismiss them. Consider that they may know something that you don’t.
* Avoid superficial, black-and-white, all or nothing thinking.
* Don’t delegate your thinking or responsibility to others
* Explore multiple sources of information from multiple disciplines
* If you disagree with a politician on policies and political issues, do not automatically reject 100% - Example: Democrats who disagree politically with Senator Ron Johnson, as do I, mindlessly ignore his amazing hearings with those injured by Covid shots, November 2, 2021, Hear the Suppressed Voices of the Vaccine Injured - Videos - sovren.media and doctors and scientists, January 24, 2022, COVID-19: A Second Opinion. Likewise, if you don’t like Senator Rand Paul’s politics, that is no reason to reject the Wuhan lab origin data that is by now well-accepted.
* Be humble
* Be open
* Strive for wisdom and compassion
* Don’t be a sucker
* Think for yourself.
By now, we all need a laugh – satire by JP Sears
Images from the rally. The next best thing to being there. Judge for yourself.
 Part 1of my “Don’t’ Be a Sucker” Series – there is so much more